Monday, October 4, 2010

Delirious

When I first saw this movie I was a little too young to grasp what was going on. I later rediscovered it on DVD, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

If you've ever awakened and found yourself in a Lucid Dream, then you'll have some kind of idea what you're in for when seeing this movie. Imagine awaking to find yourself on the set of the soap opera that you write for, only it's not a set, it's become REAL! And imagine being able to use your typewrite to write anything into existance! Need a taxi? Write one approachers your house, and go outside to get in.

A wonderful fantasy! Now if I can just get these black bars off my tv, on channels 2 and 7! And if you're looking for an italian version of this, just do a little research for a movie titled "Fuori Di Testa." The Italian dubs are great! :)

delirious

No comments:

Post a Comment