Monday, October 4, 2010

Nothing But Trouble

I'm probably gonna get cyber slapped for this but I actually like this movie and own the DVD. It's funny, weird, creepy, entertaining and has some of my favorite people in it like Dan Akroyd, John Candy, Chevy Chase and even a small appearance by 2Pac and the Digital Underground who perform their hit song "Same Song" and do a goofy mini wedding song. I just love this movie. I laughed so much and just couldn't stop staring at the face of that old geezer Shire-Reeve. Chevy Chase makes all kinds of one liners. I like Chevy from the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation movie. This movie is deffinitely weird but good and entertaining! As far as the DVD itself it doesn't have any special features at all and doesn't even have a menu it just starts playing the movie when you pop it in the player. The DVD has sharp/clear picture and sound and is full screen which I prefer.

nothing but trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment